Saturday, April 29, 2017

PP341 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone! Thanks so much to everyone who played along with the sketch challenge this week. It's always fun to see how you interpret a sketch, and the gallery was full of delightful creations.

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...


Mona Pendleton

There were so many wonderful cards to chose from, but I kept coming back to Mona's. Not only was I drawn to the pretty combination of gingham and floral, but the spray of flowers has such great movement and so many delicious layers. Congrats Mona, you are my headliner this week!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a bonus Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge from Jaydee!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all! Thanks so much for featuring my card Nance! I'm so honored and thrilled! Many thanks for hosting this challenge site where we are all encouraged to share our creations!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!