Saturday, November 19, 2016

PP321 Challenge Winners

What an amazing gallery of projects - so much festive and non festive inspiration! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team.





And now, for our Headliner: 






Heather's trio of gift tags range from clean and layered through to her amazing punched poinsettia, so full of dimension. The combination of calming greens with the pops of Real Red, with the punched and diecut details make each of her tags a visual feast. Whoever receives the gifts that these tags are attached to is in for a real treat! Congratulations Heather on being my Headliner this week!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a festive Clean-and-Simple challenge from Claire!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out Sandy! What a nice surprise this morning! I may not get to play here at TPP's as often as I would like, but rest assure I never miss a challenge! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to be chosen as the Headliner! Totally made my day, week and month! Thanks, Joanne, it's such an honour, especially with so many creative entries to choose from! Congratulations to all the winners! Love The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Heather; her tags are Headliner awesome! Thrilled to see my card in the A Cut Above Gallery; an honour to stand beside the other designers whose creations are amazing! Thank you so much, Jaydee; I'm delighted my simple card brought you Joy! I second Heather: Love The Paper Players!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LeAnne, Thank you for liking my card and so happy it put a smile on your face as you always inspire me! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out for my Santa moose card, Claire! 😀

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!